Landlord Safety ChecksLegal Requirement for Landlords To Hold a CP12 Certificate For Homes Fitted With Gas.
From 1996 It has been a legal requirement for landlords to hold a CP12 Certificate for homes supplied with gas. The annual gas safety inspection ensures the gas appliances and flues in the landlords rental property are operating safely and up to current standard.
What does a Landlord Gas Safety Inspection include?
- Check installation for gas tightness
- Check standing and dynamic pressures
- Check burner pressure/gas rate against manufacturers guidelines
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation
- Test flue flow / spillage to ensure removal of products of combustion
- Check satisfactory operation of safety devices
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate)
- Investigate any evidence on unsafe operation
- Report any defects to the responsible person
Book a Landlords Safety Inspection
Half price Annual Boiler Service if booked with a CP12 Landlords check